- “CinchShare,” “we,” “us” and “our” – Cinch Share LLC.
- “CinchShare Site,” “Site” – http://www.cinchshare.com, the CinchShare website.
- “PII” – personally identifiable information as described in more detail below.
- “Service(s)” – a combination of scheduling and social sharing services offered through the CinchShare Site and as described in more detail below.
- “User,” “you,” “your” – you, the user.
2. Description of CinchShare Services
CinchShare’s Services include a combination of scheduling and social sharing services through the CinchShare Site. CinchShare’s Services enable Users to create and manage social media content through a variety of tools to more easily and effectively interact with social media outlets.
3. Information We Collect
To use Services on the Site, you will need to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated. Once you register on the Site, you are no longer anonymous to us. The information that we gather from you through the Site enables us to provide, maintain and improve the Site and the Services, personalize your experience, process your requests, process the requests of others, and includes the following information:
- PII that we collect from you through use of the Site and the Services includes your name, email address, as well as other contact information. We also collect your credit card number and billing information through our billing service provider. We collect the social media information that you create and post through our Services that may contain PII.
- Non-PII that we collect from you through your use of the Site and the Services includes your IP address, computer sign-on data including user name and password, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site and individual pages on the Site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means. You can take steps to disable cookies on your browser; however, this may affect your ability to use the Site.
Like many websites, we also use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Site and our Service. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are required to use the Services. CinchShare may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the Site and our Service, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Site, and to improve the Site and our services. A session cookie enables certain features of the Site and Services and is deleted from your computer when you disconnect from or leave the Site. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use your PII and non-PII to deliver Services and other desired features to you, personalize content and offers that may be of interest to you, respond to your inquiries, and fulfill your request for products and services. We collect your PII in order to provide you with the Services, to communicate with you, and to manage your user account. We use non-PII in order to improve Services, offer new Services, design promotions or provide ways for you, and provide the information to third parties for similar and other purposes.
CinchShare cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information, including PII and non-PII, about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to comply with the law, including to (a) respond to claims, (b) comply with legal process (including subpoenas), (c) protect the property and rights of CinchShare, other Users, or third parties, (d) assist in the safety of the public or an individual person, and (e) assist in the prevention of any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
We will not sell or rent your PII to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share and you hereby consent to our sharing of your PII with the following:
- CinchShare’s corporate affiliates to help coordinate the Services we provide to you and to enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- CinchShare’s service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of the Services to our Users. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following: maintaining servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, reviewing content and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, such service providers and other companies and people do not have any right to use PII that we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us in providing the Services.
- When you request information or Services from us, our affiliates or a third party through us, or when you post information to the Site or through the Services, you provide your consent for us to store and share that information with others.
- CinchShare may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your PII, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
5. Third Party Websites and User Files
6. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your PII
You can review and make changes to your PII by (1) logging into your account through the Site and (2) reviewing and/or editing your account information. Should you have any questions concerning how to review and make changes to your PII, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to review any PII we store about you that is not available through your account such as social media content posted through the Site. Please know that there may be a charge associated with such requests.
We may retain changes to your PII in order to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
7. Protection of Information
CinchShare is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your PII. CinchShare has implemented reasonable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the privacy of your PII. We will make best efforts to ensure that your information will be accessible only by authorized employees or vendors of CinchShare who need to have access to this information in order to provide you with the CinchShare Services. However, you should be aware that there is no data that is transmitted over the Internet that can be guaranteed 100% secure in transmission or safe from theft or illegal capture, and therefore we do not guarantee absolute resistance from unauthorized access. In addition, while CinchShare attempts to link only to websites that we believe share our respect for privacy, please be aware that CinchShare is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications and you should not expect that your PII will remain private. Additionally, it is your responsibility to keep your account and PII safe and secure by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. By using the Site, You acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these obligations and risks.
CinchShare is concerned about the safety and privacy of children who use the Internet. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will never knowingly request PII from anyone younger than 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under 13 years of age has provided us with PII without prior verifiable parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove such information from our databases and prevent the user from using any CinchShare Services in the future.
9. Representation And Warranties
10. Contact Information
Last updated on: 10/6/2014