How to Schedule to Instagram with CinchShare!
Two ways to post to Instagram with CinchShare! Instagram Auto Post: Auto Posts to Instagram Full how-to article: http://22.214.171.124/support/how-to-auto-post-to-instagram/ Instagram Auto are accounts you can schedule the following: a single photo post video post…
Two ways to post to Instagram with CinchShare!
Instagram Auto Post: Auto Posts to Instagram
Full how-to article: http://126.96.36.199/support/how-to-auto-post-to-instagram/
Instagram Auto are accounts you can schedule the following:
- a single photo post
- video post under 1 minute.
If your post meets the Instagram size and ratio requirements, it will automatically post to your Instagram Feed (grid). Requires your Instagram account to be a Business Account and Public.
Instagram Notification Post: First You Schedule, Then You Publish
Full how-to article: http://188.8.131.52/support/how-to-schedule-a-post-to-instagram/
Use Instagram Notification to schedule the following:
- Stories posts
- Multi-photo Carousel posts
- For accounts that are NOT set to Business Account.
CinchShare will send a push notification at the scheduled time and date of the post from which you will follow prompts to publish the post.
CinchShare’s (Pretty Nifty!) Instagram Features
and How to Use Them
Instagram is a very visual platform, so knowing what your feed will look like as a whole is an important piece of the puzzle. Whether you’re taking your own photographs, creating your own graphics, using stock photography, or curating from other Instagramers’ content, you can use CinchShare to make it all look cohesive and on-brand.
Drag and drop scheduling – Not really sure if you like the way the grid looks? When you have your grid view selected, you can drag and drop your post images to change the order so they are exactly how you want them to appear on Instagram! You even have the option to flip the sequence!
First, you batch the posts you’d like to use, then click on the grid icon to view them in the order you selected! This is a fantastic tool to help you visually if you’re following a grid theme or simply want to look professional.
• Connecting both Auto posting & Notification accounts – Connect up to 5 auto posting accounts and unlimited Instagram Notification accounts! See more info on both types here: http://184.108.40.206/support/difference-between-instagram-auto-notification
• Schedule unlimited posts – As with all our features, we have no limitations, so you can schedule as many posts to Instagram Auto and Notification as you’d like! When you plan ahead and schedule your content, you can spend more time focusing on your captions and gathering those images you want to use rather than scrambling to post. Simply by setting aside an hour each week to plan your posts, you’ll be able to maintain your consistency and quality on Instagram and that’s super important when it comes to both visibility and engagement!
• Save unlimited Hashtag bundles with TextClips – Store ALL your pre-made hashtag bundles using our TextClips feature. It’s seriously a HUGE time saver! You can have as many hashtag bundles as you’d like – one for motivational type posts, another for mompreneur life, you get the idea! Be sure to include the hashtag #cinchedthis on all of your Instagram posts scheduled through CinchShare so we can check them out and cheer you on!
With the addition of Instagram scheduling and an app for your mobile devices, CinchShare is the only software you’ll need to manage all of your social media for your small business!
Invest time up front to plan out your posts, set your schedule, and reap the benefits of being organized and prepared. It will look and feel like you’ve hired a social media manager. We’re here to help you take back your time, reduce stress and grow your business and we can’t wait to hear how much fun you’re having scheduling posts!