One of the most powerful features found in CinchShare is the Batch Post feature. Batch post allows you to repost a collection of posts to your social feeds in seconds and is super helpful for reposting Facebook Parties or your evergreen social campaigns. In this example we have a previous collection of 9 posts that were delivered every 15 minutes and we are going to reschedule them to go start delivery to a new Facebook group at 5 p.m. and we are going to have the interval or time between each post delivery match how they were originally delivered.
- Navigate to the Manage Posts page in your CinchShare account at https://app.cinchshare.com/Post/Library.
- Select your collection of posts from your pending or history by clicking the checkbox in the top right corner of each post. Selected posts will have a red highlighted border.
- Select the Batch Post menu option by clicking the menu in the upper right corner of your screen. Tip: The number of selected posts will be indicated next to the Batch Post menu option.
- The Batch Post page will then open. Select the date and time for the delivery of your first post.
- The Keep Interval option will already be selected and press the Apply Interval button. Tip: If you do not see the Keep Interval option, that is due to the fact that you selected your posts from a saved folder and saved posts do not have a previous date and time associated. In that case you will need to specify a New Interval for your batch.
- You will see each post get a date and time assigned according to the previously scheduled interval.
- Select the network(s) that you would like your posts to be delivered to and press the Schedule Batch button.