Managing your social media schedule is made even more simple when viewing your posts in the CinchShare calendar view. Head over to the Manage Posts page and click on your History or Pending item in your folders list. Your history and pending folders both have the calendar views available, along with the grid and list views.
In this example, we are going to demonstrate the calendar views from the post history.
- Once you have selected your history or pending folder, click the menu in the far right corner of your screen and select from the day, week, or month views.
- The month view displays the icon and a count of posts for each of your platforms where you have scheduled posts.
- You can jump directly to any week by clicking the arrow in the right column of the calendar.
- The week view also shows each platform and the count of scheduled posts but now grouped by the hour of each day in the week. You can click any hour on any day to jump directly to that day and time.
- The day view displays each post at the specific scheduled time. Click each post to open the scheduled post in the expanded detail view.
Managing your social media schedule is made even more simple when viewing your posts in the CinchShare calendar view.
- On each of the calendar views you’ll see controls in the top right corner that will quickly navigate to the previous or next day, week, or month depending on the current view. You can always quickly return back to today’s date by clicking the today control.
- To jump to a particular year and month, click the month and year in your top left corner of the calendar view and select from the options in the popup window.
As always if you run into any issues or have additional questions, reach out to us via our contact page.