If you have a passion or hobby and want to share it with the world then starting your own business is the way to go! With minimal start up costs, you can join the direct sales industry and become your own boss while still working your day job and raising the kids! These days, managing a business online has become all the rage for both women and men who are looking to add to their income by doing something they love. If you are interested in the possibility of a starting a business, we have a few reasons why they could be the perfect addition to your daily life that has the potential to turn into so much more!
Earning Possibilities –
- A one-time goal – Braces for the kids, that new appliance for your kitchen, a family vacation. Your side hustle can be just what you need to accomplish that goal.
- A seasonal dollar amount – that extra cash for the holidays. Maintain your lifestyle and earn money for all those presents and baking endeavors with your side hustle. Direct sales pays quickly so you can earn money within a short period of time.
- A monthly income – This is for the direct seller in it for the long haul. Earn enough to live on or supplement what your family already has so you can live more comfortably. The potential is there! Grow your team and spend your time coaching so your team makes the money for you and you can focus on the connections and coaching.
Connect With Like-Minded People
- People like you become direct sellers. You’ll find people who started their business for similar reasons as you did, so there will be easy conversation and quick connections. Most companies place you in teams where you can ask questions and grow friendships. A lot of this connecting can be done online, so you won’t have to hire a sitter to get out of the house just to have a social life.
- Become a leader. If you’re in it for the long-haul, you have the ability to progress through the ranks of your company and lead your own team. You’ll get to invest in people’s lives, coach them, and learn how to grow your own personal brand. Dana Phillips, the co-founder of Team Connections, knows what it takes to become a successful leader but she doesn’t want you to feel overwhelmed or intimidated! She says, ” A lot of leaders ask me this question, ‘What do I need to be able to work with my team?’ Let’s start with the biggest item that you don’t need. You don’t need expertise. If you’ve been active for a little bit more than your team, you are okay. You have experience. In direct sales, experience counts. What you really need, right from the very beginning, is permission. You need permission to work with your people in the way they want. Direct selling is a volunteer activity. You don’t really get to hire or fire anyone. What you really have is the power to share your experience. So start by asking if you have their permission to work with them. At some point, you can ask, ‘Do you want me to push you, pull you, or get out of your way?’ It’s just that simple. Ask permission.” Click to view Dana’s video: The One Requirement for Success with Your Team
Be Your Own Boss
- Set your own schedule. You can work while the kids are at school, before everyone wakes up, or late into the evening. The choice is yours! With CinchShare, you schedule your posts ahead of time, and they go live when people are online.
- Set your own goals. Whether you want to work a lot or a little, the choice is yours. The earning potential is there for everyone.
- Family comes first. With the flexibility of the direct sales industry, you don’t have to lose sight of your family and what matters most. It’s a job that puts you in control and gives you earning possibilities that will actually benefit your family, not force you to pull away from them.
So you see, there are fantastic reasons to start a direct sales business! We hope these inspire and encourage you to go for it if you haven’t already or share with a friend who is on the fence. There’s nothing to lose but opportunity!