Welcome to the CinchFam 🎉
We promise you’ll be a pro in no time
and if you need ANYTHING, we’re here to help.
Step 1. Download the CinchShare App
Step 2. Connect Your Networks
Step 3. Schedule your first post
Here’s a quick video showing you how to create your first post using a free graphic from the Cinch Graphics library.
Step 4. Schedule a Multi-Photo Post with up to 100 images
Step 5. Schedule a video post
Step 6. Save a post to your CinchShare folders
You have an unlimited cloud drive storage with your CinchShare folders to save photos and videos that you can access from any device instantly – without hogging up all of your device storage!
Step 7. Repost from your auto-saved history
Everything you post is automatically saved in your History CinchShare folder. Easily re-use content you have posted, even entire Facebook parties, in minutes with Batch Post by CinchShare.
Step 8. Create and use TextClips
Create limitless clips of text so you never have to copy/paste again. Great for ordering links, website links, Call to Actions, hashtag bundles and more.
And those are the basics! Ready for more time-saving features?
- Photo Url Import: Make a carbon copy of an image from Facebook, Pinterest and more.
- Facebook Import (and repost): Grab an entire public post from Facebook complete with post message and graphic so you can then edit the message to be in your unique voice.
- Instagram: Schedule your Instagram posts, including Stories, through your Desktop and Mobile CinchShare App.
- Bulk Photo Upload: Upload all your photos from your devices and store them inside CinchShare to free up space and easily locate them when needed.
- Cinch Graphics Library folder – Over 2,500 free done-for-you graphics to use.
Get started posting easily in your brand new CinchShare account by scheduling posts from thousands of ready-made graphics.
have a team? get them setup in CinchShare!
Ensure new consultant success and streamline your organization flow with CinchShare folders and unlimited storage and sharing!
How to create a folder
How to share a folder
How to copy a shared folder
How to batch post from a folder
ready for more ideas and resources?
we got you!
- The CinchShare blog is rated at a Top 50 marketing resource – be sure to check it out!
- The CinchShare Facebook Group is one of the fastest-growing communities with tens of thousands of members where we offer free weekly trainings every Tuesday night at 9pm EST. Learn from and network with the best in the industry by asking questions and giving advice at www.facebook.com/groups/socialcinchclub.