Welcome to CinchShare!
We built you the fastest and easiest-to-use social media manager and can’t wait for you to see what the buzz is all about!
Could you use some help? Have a question you need a direct answer for? No problem!
We have award-winning service because we LOVE helping you!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find up-to-date free trainings in our CinchShare Facebook Party & Marketing Training Facebook Group
Have fun cinching! See you in the digital neighborhood.
CinchShare was developed to be simple, on purpose! Why take extra unnecessary steps to get from Point A to Point B? That can waste a lot of time, which is why Jennifer Johnson, CinchShare’s founder and CEO, created a scheduling and content management software with her husband Joel that would save hours, even days, worth of time to market her direct sales business.
Fast forward almost 6 years, and CinchShare has delivered over 100 million posts and over 10 million Facebook parties by over 200,000 small business owners!
As a new user, we want to give you a breakdown of features so that you know exactly what you are able to do and can run down the list on your own schedule; and mostly so you are aware of their existence and not missing out on all this awesomeness!
What you can do with CinchShare:
With CinchShare, you can schedule to your Facebook business page, group, albums and Facebook profile as well as Instagram grid and stories, Twitter and LinkedIn. You can also pin to Pinterest and create your own graphics with our Canva integration.
Where to start as a brand new CinchShare user:
1. Be sure to check your email for helpful new user tips. You will receive an email every 3 to 5 days giving you advice on how to use the many features of CinchShare.
3. Join CinchShare Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/socialcinchclub with over 30,000 dream makers like you and enjoy free trainings by CinchShare every Tuesday night at 9pm EST.
Get to know the CinchShare Dashboard & Your Networks
Connect your Facebook Groups to CinchShare so you can host Facebook Parties!
In order to schedule to a Facebook Group, you will need to be a Group Admin and authorize CinchShare in the Group. It takes just a minute and here is a video to help you. For a detailed step by step guide – visit this post.
- Open your Facebook group settings using your desktop browser and click “…More” and select “Edit Group Settings” (this setting is not yet available in the Facebook mobile app).
- Find CinchShare from the list of apps and click “Add”.
- Click “Done”.
- Return to your CinchShare My Networks page and click “Refresh” on the Facebook Tab
Connect your Group to your Business Page
How to post as your Facebook Business Page in your Group
Now, let’s get to scheduling your first post!
Here’s a quick video showing you how to create your first post using a free graphic from the Cinch Graphics library.
How to Schedule a Multi-Photo Post – Schedule up to 10 photos and captions in one single post.
Photo Url “Import”: Make a carbon copy of an image from Facebook, Pinterest and more!
Facebook Import (and repost): Grab an entire public post from Facebook complete with post message and graphic so you can then edit the message to be in your unique voice!
Schedule Video Post and More with Link Import: Schedule a video, blog post or article from the web, YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook.
TextClips: Create limitless clips of text so you never have to copy/paste again. Great for ordering links, website links, Call to Actions, hashtag bundles and more.
How to schedule and publish a post to Instagram Feed and Stories
With Instagram: First You Schedule, Then You Publish
1. Schedule an Instagram post (works on both the mobile app and desktop)
2. CinchShare will send a push notification at the scheduled time and date of the post. Open CinchShare app.
3. Click “Post Now” (CinchShare will automatically copy your post onto your clipboard where you will paste at the end)
4. Choose where you want to post – either the feed or stories.
5. Instagram will open with the image loaded. Tap next until you get to where you will add the status message.
6. Click “Paste” on your phone (double tap if on Apple phone) and click OK to publish to Instagram.
Cinch Graphics – Over 2,500 free done-for-you graphics to use
Get started posting easily in your brand new CinchShare account by scheduling posts from thousands of ready-made graphics.
Batch Post: Schedule entire Facebook Parties, months of tweets and Instagram posts in seconds!
Find/Replace: Swap out text, whether it be ordering links, hosts’ names, or time of day in a couple clicks!
Save: Not ready to schedule just yet? Store your content in folders with Save and get back to it when you have the time!
Post History/Manage Posts: Store and locate all your content in seconds!
Bulk Photo Upload: Upload all your photos from your devices and store them inside CinchShare to free up space and easily locate them when needed.
As a CinchShare user you also have access to a User Guide right inside your account and please, if you have ANY questions at all, reach out to us by clicking on Help for tech support and join our CinchShare Facebook Party & Marketing Training FB group to get a bunch of great ideas on how to implement all of these features for your business. We have a ton of great ideas in there and are so happy to help you!